"When I found Sigma Delta Tau I truly gained a family - sisters who love and support me through all my endeavors, and not just for four years of college, but for life. SDT became my home. I am so excited to be colonizing SDT at Kent State this year because I can help so many other women find their home away from home."
-Sigma Delta Tau Chapter Consulant
Sigma Delta Tau
Local Chapter: Delta Omicron
President: Courtney Suder | President.firstname.lastname@example.org
Panhellenic Delegate: Amber Younger | Panhel.email@example.com
Secretary: Dani Zborovsky | firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Kelsea Patternson| email@example.com
Recruitment Chair: Krissa Dickens | firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk Management: Kendall Ofcarcik | email@example.com
Scholarship: Demi Kontos | firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of Sigma Delta Tau is to enrich the college experience of women of similar ideals, to build lasting friendships, and to foster personal growth. Sigma Delta Tau shall encourage each member to reach her fullest potential by providing intellectual, philanthropic, leadership and social opportunities within a framework of mutual respect and high ethical standards.
To achieve these goals, we will:
- Strive for excellence by providing the best possible service to each chapter and each member.
- Join as partners with colleges and universities in the pursuit of academic success for our members.
- Perpetuate our values and traditions while adapting to meet the challenges of the future.
- Promote lifetime commitment and active involvement as Sigma Delta Tau alumnae.
“It shall be the purpose of this fraternal organization to form a close social and fraternal union of those of similar ideals and to foster, maintain and instill such ideals in the hearts of its members as will result in actions worthy of the highest precepts of true womanhood, democracy and humanity.”
-Sigma Delta Tau National Bylaws
Motto: “Patriae Multae Spes Una” meaning "One Hope of Many People"
Colors: Café Au Lait and Old Blue
Flower: Golden Tea Rose
Badge: Jeweled Torch
- Sigma Delta Tau was founded on March 25, 1917 by seven women at Cornell University.
- Sigma Delta Tau is celebrating 100 years of sisterhood in 2017.
- Sigma Delta Tau just celebrated receiving their charter on January 29, 2017!
Prevent Child Abuse America
Women for Women International
Jewish Women International
PREVIOUS EVENTS INCLUDE: